Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 25th - October 1st


  • Sunday:  Grilled Pork Chops with Sautéed Corn with Manchego and Lime
    • This was so yummy....I added a bit of cilantro the next day and it made it even yummier! 
  • Monday: Chili with Cornbread
    •  Chili Seasoning Mix Recipe: I made 1 serving & I didn't use the flour and it was awesome
    •  TIP:  I learned from my Dad to put a jar of salsa into your chili.  It has all the onions & peppers already chopped for you with spices and tomatoes.  If your husband likes spicy food don't let him pick out the salsa.  We had green chili salsa and though the chili was good it was spicy! 
    • TIP 2:  If you need to thin out your chili, use a cup of chicken or beef stock instead of using water. 
  • Tuesday: Leftovers
  • Wednesday: Indonesian Peanut Chicken 
    • This was really good.  I  forgot to get the chili sauce so I adapted with a mixture of ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and cinnamon. 
  • Thursday: Steak with roasted carrots  and spinach salad
  • Friday: We went out to dinner....
  • Saturday: We had leftovers from the freezer
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!


No comments:

Post a Comment