- Sunday: Crock Pot Carnitas
- Monday: Turkey Burger Patty Melts
- Tuesday: Balsamic Chicken Pasta with Fresh Cheese
- I'll marinate the chicken before cooking in My Homemade Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
- 1/2 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 C Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 2 t. dark brown sugar
- pinch of salt (optional)
- dash of pepper (optional)
- MIX - I reuse a cleaned out peanut butter jar to mix everything together. Store any unused portion in the refrigerator.
- Wednesday: Slow Cooked French Dip
- Thursday: Crockpot Barbecue Chicken
- Friday: Out to Dinner
- Saturday: Shish-Kabob Pasta
- You can always put a pot of water on the grill and boil your pasta outside...
Sunday, July 24, 2011
What is for Dinner This Week: July 24 - July 30
Hi Everyone. I hope you are surviving the heat!!! I have a few meals this week for you that you don't need to turn the stove or the oven on to cook, isn't that nice of me....