Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

What is for dinner this week: 12/18 - 12/24


  • Sunday: Toasted Ravioli with Marinara Sauce  and spinach salad
    • OK, so these aren't as good as I can get back home in St. Louis, but not bad.  I had my heat a little too hot on the oil and so they were more golden that I would have liked.
    • TIPS: 
      •  Dip all of your ravs first in the 2 mixtures.
      • Fry them in an electric skillet where you can keep a constant temp
  • Monday:  Pork Chops with Crash Hot Potatoes roasted carrots and spinach salad 
    • The potatoes were yummy!  The best part was the crunchy parts so I should have left them in a little longer.  
  • Tuesday: Roasted Garlic and Pesto Chicken Pizza 
    • I purchased the garlic & herb pizza crust from trader joes - yum and only $1.19
    • I roasted the garlic in the microwave and it wasn't like it would have been if I would have done the typical in the oven for an hour, but it did the job. 
  • Wednesday:  Thai Pork and Noodles
  • Thursday:  Santa Fe Burger with sweet potato fries
    • OH MY DEAR BURGER - this was DELISH!
  • Friday:  Baked Potato Soup - Slow Cooker Style 
    • It was good....
  • Saturday:  Out to dinner with Nana after we see Lights Under Louisville

No comments:

Post a Comment