- Sunday: Taco Salad
- I used rotisserie chicken.
- The box for the taco shell says not to use a toaster oven. I decided since it was 100 degrees outside & it feels like 105 I wasn't going to use the oven. They turned out fine. I think the biggest difference was they didn't get as flaky and golden. We decided it was okey dokey to not have them as good as they would if we would have turned the oven on....
- Monday: BBQ Chicken Calzones
- I just used the recipe as a recipe starting off point. I really used crescent rolls and leftover smoked pork.
- We made these in the toaster oven.
- Tuesday: Barbecued Turkey and Cheese Panini
- good as always and a nice way to use a panini press or a griddle (which is what we used).
- Wednesday: Chef Salad
- Thursday: Tortellini Alfredo with Roasted Peppers
- It was yummy!
- Friday: we picked up pizza, no cooking for this mommy the night before we head out of town.
- Saturday: We were at Nana, Grammy and Aunt Jen's....We had hamburgers.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Week of July 15th
This menu was from when it was in the 90s and 100s. So, these meals are cooked all without the oven. Even though last week I did cook a pizza in a 500 degree oven. Yes, I still say I'm crazy!