Derby week is upon us here in Louisville. Some fun things we, hopefully, will partake in this week:
1) Derby Festival (fun for the little ones)
2) Pegasus Parade
There are more fun events, but not for the little one....
- Sunday: Out to dinner since we just returned from out of town
- Monday: Basil & Prosciutto Chicken Cordon Blue with Pesto Noodles & Salad
- Tuesday: Max & Erma’s® Tortilla Soup (I hope this tastes like the real version, all the others I have tried do not taste like Max & Erma's.)
- Wednesday: Meat Lovers Burger (I wont be using the salami) with sweet potato fries with smoked paprika dipping sauce
- Thursday: In Honor of Cinco de Mayo, Fajitas, Black Beans and Rice, Sopaipillas & Margaritas
- Friday: Chicken Pesto Paninis & salad
- Saturday: In Honor of the Kentucky Derby, Steak with Bourbon Cream Sauce, roasted carrots & asparagus
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!