This week is a very special week for us...Little Man turns 3 on Wednesday. I can't believe he'll be starting preschool this fall. Since it is a special week, we have lots of family coming in to visit, so we wont be eating our typical out of the box meals....I hope you enjoy this weeks menu plan!
- Sunday (Happy Father's Day): Breakfast @ Big Man's Fave Breakfast Restaurant....Dinner: Smoked Meat of some variety and sides
- Monday: Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf & Vegis
- Tuesday: Burger Bar, broccoli slaw, Macaroni & Cheese, Baked Beans
- onion/caramelized onion, roasted red peppers, tomato, lettuce, buns
- pesto, quac, mayo, mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce
- Swiss, American, Pepper Jack, Mozzarella, Gouda, Cheddar, Colby Jack Cheese, Bacon
- Wednesday: Out to Dinner for Little Man's 3rd birthday
- Thursday: Tacos & Mexican Rice
- Friday: Brick Chicken
- Saturday: Lasagna, Garlic Bread & Salad
- Pasta with Pesto Cream Sauce: We had pesto pasta without the cream sauce....YUM!!!! Fresh pesto is sooo much better than store bought!
- Chipotle Corn Burger: We had pesto burgers instead, and they were yummy to our yummy!
- Pancakes & Bacon: YUM as always
- Chile Chicken With Fries: We didn't get around to making this....maybe another time...
- Austins Restaurant: This was yummy, we all had the prime rib dinner...Little Man decided to sleep through dinner...We went to Graeter's to celebrate PopPop's birthday....
- Spaghetti & Meatballs: Yum, I used to not like meatballs, and these are so delish & enjoy making them and eating them even more!
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!