Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What is for Dinner This Week: June 5 - June 11

Good Morning to you today!  I had a great week spending time with family & friends...I hope you have a fun filled week planned...I know some of these recipes are outside of most people's comfort zone of eating...our family's moto is try it and if we don't like it there is always a pizza that can be delivered.  You'll never know if you don't like something if you don't try it...

After going back and reviewing last weeks menu, I really didn't make much of what was on our list...I didn't make the turkey pesto calzone.  We forgot to purchase the smoked brisket so we had turkey burgers.  I screwed up the cheesy potatoes & forgot to put the cheese in there.  I put the cheese on top and it was okay, but not like it should be...Hubs liked the potatoes!  We just made ravioli it was baked.  I didn't make the chicken wrap or Caesar salad.  I was really excited about making the drunken risotto, and it didn't happen either.  SORRY!  Little man was not his typical good self, so I was exhausted by the time to make some elaborate meal...and I forgot I had dinner out with girls.  Saturday we returned home from a Day Out with Thomas and was so hot, neither one of us wanted to cook...So, hopefully this week will go better!!! 
Grocery List

Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment