After going back and reviewing last weeks menu, I really didn't make much of what was on our list...I didn't make the turkey pesto calzone. We forgot to purchase the smoked brisket so we had turkey burgers. I screwed up the cheesy potatoes & forgot to put the cheese in there. I put the cheese on top and it was okay, but not like it should be...Hubs liked the potatoes! We just made ravioli it was baked. I didn't make the chicken wrap or Caesar salad. I was really excited about making the drunken risotto, and it didn't happen either. SORRY! Little man was not his typical good self, so I was exhausted by the time to make some elaborate meal...and I forgot I had dinner out with girls. Saturday we returned home from a Day Out with Thomas and was so hot, neither one of us wanted to cook...So, hopefully this week will go better!!!
- Sunday: Grilled Pork Chops with Pearl Couscous Risotto
- I had Pearl Couscous for the first time at the Tusker House in Animal Kingdom and loved it! We will exchange the peas for asparagus since Hubs doesn't like peas (he's crazy like that!)
- Monday: Chicken or Steak with Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- We will do steak and have the leftovers on the pasta salad on Tuesday night...
- Tuesday: Roasted-Pepper Pasta Salad
- Wednesday: Chorizo-Potato Tacos
- Thursday: Coconut Curry Chicken Smoked Sausage Skillet
- Friday: Dine Locally
- Saturday: Korean-Style Marinated Skirt Steak
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!