- Sunday: Chorizo Stuffed Red Peppers I wanted to get rid of some chorizo in my freezer & red peppers were on sale @ Kroger. TIP: instead of placing peppers in a pan, if they fit, place them in a cupcake pan. Our peppers were tall & thin, so it worked perfectly!
- Monday: 10 Minute Fettuccine with spinach salad
- Tuesday: Latin Steak with Pan-Roasted Corn & roasted asparagus
- Wednesday: Little Man & I went out to dinner since Big Man was at a reception for work....then LM went to Awana and I went home and read.
- Thursday: Pork Fried Rice and Pork Pot Stickers
- I'll be leaving out the water chestnuts - I hate the sound they make, yes I know I'm a bit silly! We didn't have these...we ended up having pancakes because that is what the little man wanted...
- Friday: Skillet Tacos
- I used black beans instead, we like them better! It was YUM!
- Saturday: Chicken Fried Chicken with some form of potatoes, I need to get them out of my pantry before they start sprouting wings and trying to fly!
- this was good, but we like my other fried chicken recipe...the next time I'll try both along with soaking in buttermilk for 8 - 24 hours....
Saturday, August 27, 2011
What is for Dinner This Week: August 28 - September 3
Holy Macaroni, it is the last week of August & the beginning of September. Where has this year gone?