- Sunday: Grilled Flank Steak and Balsamic Vegetables
- This was yummy...Mark also made carrot risotto & home made bread in the bread machine.
- Monday: Pork shoulder or western ribs. One bottle of any type Beer, place pork in crock pot pour beer over and let cook 4-6 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Pour off all liquids, tear apart pork, discard any bones and fat. Use your favorite BBQ sauce. Heat and Eat.
- Very YUMMY! Great leftover bbq nachos
- Tuesday: Mini Pork Cheeseburgers
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- Thursday: Pizza Night: Ours was...pizza dough from Rocky's, grilled chicken, roasted garlic, sun dried tomatoes, pesto, and toasted pine nuts
- Don't forget to purchase your cheese like I did & have to go back to the grocery store.
- Friday: Breakfast
- Saturday: Chicken Potstickers and Chicken Fried Rice
- I never got around to making the pork potstickers a few weeks ago, so I needed to use the wrappers that I put in the freezer...We still didn't have these...SORRY!
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!