- Sunday: Pizza Delivery
- Monday: French's Crunch Onion Chicken with vegis and salad
- I tried using the Kroger's French Fried Onions and they were darker already than what you get from Frenchs or Durkee's. So, after baking I feel next time I will spend the extra money and get the name brand. Typically Kroger products are just as good as the name brands.
- Tuesday: Spaghetti
- I tried something new with my sauce...I threw in my crockpot uncooked ground beef, some water and Ragu Pasta Sauce. I cooked on high for 2 hours and then low for 2 hours. It was really yummy a little watery (I put in 1/2 the bottle of water). Next time, I will do 1/4 of the water.
- Wednesday: Crock Pot Pork Chops and Stuffing with vegs and salad
- We felt this was way too salty and the stuffing was very mushy. We didn't care for this dish. I used Copycat Lipton's Onion Soup Mix instead of purchasing a soup mix. Make sure you only use 5 Table spoons of the the total recipe. I actually used 3 Tablespoons and it still was very salty. You may want to try a different stuffing other than Stove Top for Pork.
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: We went out to dinner
- Saturday: Chicken Parmesan with leftover pasta sauce
- BONUS: Pineapple Strawberry Punch...
- I made this punch recipe for my MOPS group because I wanted to get the frozen strawberries out of the freezer. It is also yummy with some rum in it!
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!