- Sunday: Out to dinner with family who were in town
- Monday: Leftover Seared Flank Steak on Himalayan Salt Block and Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese
- Everything froze nicely...I put the potatoes in a container and covered with plastic wrap tightly then I added the steak in an aluminum foil packet on top of the potatoes.
- Tuesday: Waffles and bacon
- We didn't care for this waffle recipe...though I didn't have the lemon zest. We didn't care for the texture, they were chewy. Will try another recipe next week since we have a LM who eats waffles every morning and now that we have a waffle iron we need to keep his stash up.
- Wednesday: Pasta with Vodka Sauce (jar), leftover garlic bread and salad.
- Thursday: Out to dinner
- Friday: Goat Cheese with caramelized onion turkey burger and pretzel rolls with spinach salad
- Saturday: Roasted Garlic and Pesto Pizza on Trader Joe's Garlic and Herb pizza crust
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!