Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 15 - 21st

Hey There!
I hope you had a fabulous week!   We had company last week, Sunday & Monday of this week.  So, Tuesday was a night of pick up dinner and sit in our pjs the rest of the night while vegging in front of the tv.  I am sure you understand! Then on Wednesday night DH had a business meeting so LM and I had leftovers. 
  • Sunday: Out to dinner
  • Monday: Burgers
  • Tuesday: Steak N shake
  • Wednesday: leftovers, since DH is at a business dinner.  So it is just me and my little man!
  • Thursday:Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops paired with leftover noodles from DH's dinner and roasted carrots.
    • These were yummy!
  • Friday:   Chili - sorry I don't have a recipe, but it was yummy delicious.
  • Saturday:  Request from DH: Better than Best Fried Chicken
    • As you know this is one of our family favorites and I will only make it every couple of months, since it isn't very healthy.   
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans. 
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!






No comments:

Post a Comment