Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Week of June 10th

  • Sunday:  Slow cooker cilantro lime chicken
    • It was YUMMY!  I modified this a little.  I added some chicken stock because it seemed like there wasn't enough liquid. 
  • Monday:  Turkey Burger with Sweet Potato Fries
  • Tuesday: Pasta (nothing spectacular)
  • Wednesday: leftovers because DH was out of town.
  • Thursday: Steak N Shake - DH was still out of town and my LM was such a good little boy I promised him a milk shake.  So, I just added dinner to the milkshake. 
  • Friday: Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
    • This was good.  I didn't use the cornstarch so there was a lot of liquid.  It was also good the next day for lunch in a quesadilla.  
  • Saturday: Gemelli with Asparagus and Caramelized Onions
    • this was delicious and very easy to make!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment