Start to finish: 40 minutes
Serving Ideas: Syrah & Riesling wines will pair nicely. We will also indulge in vegis & a salad with dinner.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 3/4-inch thick) (4-ounce)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Combine coriander, cumin, and sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over 1 side of pork.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add pork to pan, spice side down.
- Cook 2 minutes or until browned.
- Turn pork over, and cook 4 minutes or until done.