Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

February 26th - March 3rd

  • Sunday:  Ate out with parents just before hitting the road
  • Monday: Leftover spaghetti
  • Tuesday: Chicken Fajitas
    • I had to go with plan b - I had 3 pieces (small) in one bag of chicken and I pulled the 2nd bag out and there were vinyl strings coming our of some of the chicken.  So, I didn't want to do my plan a (baked fried chicken) for 3 small pieces....
  • Wednesday: Lets see if the 3rd time is a charm... Let's try a Belgium waffle recipe.  
    • Better, but still not the one....
  • Thursday:Pork chops with honey mustard sauce and vegetables
  • Friday: Out to dinner with friends
  • Saturday:  Steak With Pesto Gnocchi
    • This was really good.  We had it with roasted root vegetables and some olive oil focaccia

Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans. 
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!



No comments:

Post a Comment