- Sunday: Flavorful Pot Roast
- Instead of buying the envelopes I used these recipes: Italian Dressing Mix, Brown Gravy Mix
- I couldn't find powdered buttermilk, otherwise I would have made the ranch dressing also.
- I added potato, carrots, onion & celery to the pot before adding the roast
- This was a little salty for me, but DH really liked it! Note: I taste salt very easily.
- Monday: Ancho Chile, Shrimp, and Pasta
- We made with chicken since I'm allergic to shrimp.... I also couldn't find ancho chilies so I used 2 chipotle peppers. I toned it down with some heavy cream as I was mixing the chicken and pasta together. It was delish!
- Tuesday: Pancakes
- Always a favorite in our house!
- Wednesday: Green Chili Chicken Burgers
- YUMMY to our TUMMY!
- Thursday:Went to dinner @ Fireside Bar & Grill
- Friday: Easy Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken
- This was really good. I had bacon cooked from Tuesday night and it worked really well + it took less time to cook.
- Saturday: Original Ranch Pork Chops
- These were good again a little salty for me, but DH really liked them!
Make this year different with some new Thanksgiving ideas.
Thanksgiving traditions are nice, but there’s no law saying that you’re forced to use the same recipes for Thanksgiving every year and all the same Thanksgiving activities too. The point of the holiday is to spend time with the important people in your life and count your blessings. And to make sure everybody in your group has some old-fashioned Thanksgiving fun.
Buca di Beppo adds spice to this year’s Thanksgiving meals.
Buca’s chefs have come up with some creative ideas for Thanksgiving that will make this year more memorable than ever. They’ve put together a menu combining American tradition with Italian flavor for a Thanksgiving feast that gets you out of the kitchen — and friends and family out of your house!
This year, Buca opens at 11:00 AM Thanksgiving day with a holiday menu that will knock their socks off. It starts with mozzarella garlic bread, apple gorgonzola salad and mozzarella caprese. The main course is tender, moist turkey breast served over homemade Italian sausage stuffing flavored with garlic, sage and parmesan, served with gravy and whole-berry cranberry sauce.
Sides include traditional Thanksgiving foods such as garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli romano and green beans, as well as Italian-American extras like ravioli al pomodoro, penne basilica and lasagna. Dessert’s sure to dazzle with homemade cheesecake, apple crostata and … drumroll, please … pumpkin cannolis!
And Buca’s Thanksgiving dishes are served family style — just as they should be!
Not only are our restaurants open on Thanksgiving, they serve your family and friends as you would at home, family style. Guests can pass the dishes and share as they would at your dining room table while enjoying conversation and company in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. If you have some Thanksgiving decorating ideas or traditional pieces, feel free to bring in that special cornucopia centerpiece, your turkey tureen or pilgrim-shaped salt and peppers. Our chefs will even be happy to prepare a course in your servingware! Just bring it in ahead of time, and it will appear at your Buca table as though it came from your kitchen.
And Buca has some wine suggestions to make Thanksgiving dishes sing!
May we suggest a Mirassou pinot noir for those who favor a nice red? And we offer Clos du Bois’ delightful chardonnay to complement our roasted-to-a-turn turkey. Both are available by the glass, bottle or carafe. And we also offer a variety of soft drinks and teas for anyone who prefers non-alcoholic libations.
Buca’s Thanksgiving day menu gives you a sure-fire recipe for success!
Bring the party to Buca anytime Thanksgiving day after 11:00 AM, and let the Thanksgiving fun begin! Our Thanksgiving menu offers a variety of selections sure to please everyone in your party, along with fabulous service and an easy-going atmosphere that’s just right for enjoying the company of loved ones and giving thanks with them.
Buca’s Thanksgiving menu brings to mind all kinds of easy Thanksgiving ideas!
Not only are Buca’s restaurants open Thanksgiving day, they’re available every day of Thanksgiving weekend. That means you can offer family, guests from out of town and friends a change of scene between football games, as a break from turkey sandwiches, or anytime! And Buca also makes Thanksgiving dinner planning easy with catering for Thanksgiving or any meal. Special rates available for parties of 20 or more, eat-in or take-out!
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!