- Sunday: Penne with Roasted Asparagus and Balsamic Butter
- This was so yummy and our guests had heard how yummy it was so they requested it for dinner. OH darn - 2x in a week....
- Monday: Pancakes/Waffles (we need to fill up Andrew's breakfast stash)
- Tuesday: Queso Fresco Beef Rolls with Chipotle Salsa
- We made this a little different. We didn't do the salsa....We liked it. I don't like tomatoes - SORRY!
- Wednesday: Pizza (crust from Trader Joes) - cook crust on pizza stone at 500 degrees for 5 - 6 minutes without any toppings. Then pull it out and flip the crust over and add fully cooked toppings. Cook till cheese is melted at lease another 5 - 10 minutes.
- Thursday: Sundried Tomato and basil Chicken Sausage (from Trader Joes) Pasta
- Friday: Green Chili Burgers - always yummy. Sorry, I cant tell you how to make it; we just dumped ingredients in and cooked. Though, I will give you a bonus recipe - French Bread. I made this & cleaned up in 45 minutes. This does exclude the rise time (30 minutes) and baking time (25 minutes). I made this into 1 loaf & 4 rolls. Next time I will cut the rolls smaller in order to get 6. This was so good and so easy!!!
- Saturday: we had fried egg sandwiches
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Week of: May 27
I hope this post finds you well at the end of another week...