Serving Suggestions: Potato/Long Grain Rice, Broccoli, Salad, Rolls
1 Cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 lb.)
1. POUR dressing over steak in large resalable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat steak with the marinade. Refrigerate at least 3 hours to marinate, turning occasionally.
2. PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
3. GRILL steak 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F). Remove from grill; cover with foil. Let stand 5 min. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
4. Cooking Know-How: For more flavor, marinate the steak overnight.
5. Serving Suggestion: Serve with grilled vegetables and hot cooked brown rice.
6. Food Facts: For best results, allow marinated steak to stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 min. before grilling.
7. Make it Easy: Freeze flank steak in dressing in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. To thaw steak, place bag in refrigerator. The steak will marinate in the dressing as it thaws.