Serving Ideas: Salad, Garlic Bread, Antipasto Platter
- 9 ounces lasagna noodle, boil or no boil
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 27 ounces spaghetti sauce
- I'm going to put roasted garlic into the cheese mixture
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In bowl, combine beaten eggs, ricotta cheese and TWO cups of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Set aside.
- In a 13X9X3 pan, spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan.
- Layer in the order, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles (they will overlap), then 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1 1/2 c. sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remained meat, 1 cup of sauce.
- For top layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes.
TIP: great to freeze for future use. If freezing, line the pan and once frozen remove from pan and place in freezer bag. Need less, make this into (2) 8x8 pans.