- Sunday: Steak Bites (beef tips) with Almost hands-free risotto with parmesan and herbs america's test kitchen with roasted asparagus
- This was yummy and we will be using this method for risotto from now on. Though we did not use the water or the wine in this recipe.
- Monday: Tried another waffle recipe, I still am not happy....
- Tuesday: Chicken Philly Sandwich
- Wednesday: Baked Shells with Pesto, Mozzarella, and Meat Sauce with spinach salad
- You can use any type of noodle for this recipe. I used jar sauce, but made my own pesto. It looks a little funky. I mean, come on, red & green mixed together....but it was yummy!
- Thursday: Went out to dinner with friends. Wow, did the kids have fun together! So, did the adults....
- Friday: Leftovers
- Saturday: Slow Cooked Sweet Barbacoa Pork with Black Beans
- This was yummy! A bit messy though. I did make some changes to the recipe: I didn't have tomato sauce (opps). I had diced tomatoes; so I used the juice and some of the tomatoes. I also didn't have a chipotle chile so I used dried chipotle pepper. It was a sweet & spicy meal. We really enjoyed this and will definitely head to the family favorite page.
- TIP: I purchased a 4.5 lb pork loin. I then cut it in 1/2 and used for dinner. I took the other 1/2 and sliced into 4 nice thick pork chops and 2 smaller ones for the little man & DH's lunch.
- We had this for leftovers on Sunday lunch and heated it up in a pan. We cooked all of the liquid out and it was even better! I hope you enjoy as much as we did!
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!