- I made BBQ turkey burgers. I grilled onions and added them to the ground turkey along with some BBQ seasoning, salt, pepper and a little olive oil to make sure they stay moist. Then I added a tiny bit of leftover bacon and topped with bourbon apricot BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese. These were yummy on the pretzel rolls.
- The baked oven fries were good, but we still prefer the perfect french fries ones from The Pioneer Woman.
- Monday: Roast Chicken with Balsamic Bell Peppers
- this was delicious!
- Tuesday: Crispy Beef and Chorizo Tacos with Mexican rice
- these were yummy!
- Wednesday: Out to dinner
- Thursday: Chicken Parm
- Friday: Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- This was good. I didn't put the 2nd round of cheese on top. I added bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. I think it needed the extra cheese.
- Saturday: Garlic - Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops with carrot risotto and spinach salad
- Yummy, as always!
Don't forget to also visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.
Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!