Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Homemade Pancakes (Saturday 5/1) DERBY DAY here in Louisville

Breakfast:  Homemade Pancakes...Ok no flak needs to be sent my way...yes we could make pancakes from a box or a jug, but here is a chance to make YUMMY delicious pankcakes with the kids...let them dump & stir.  If you don't want to get up early, make the batter ahead of time.  We haven't make them ahead of time, so let us know how they turn out.

This recipe is from the Food Network 50 pancakes.  Here is the basic recipe.  They are sooo stinking easy to make too!  We add either pecans or chocolate chips.  We aren't very adventurous when it comes to our pancakes, ok - I'm not!  I like mine plain with butter and that is it!  I had pancakes and sausage on my wedding day.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment