Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Croissant Sausage Breakfast Casserole {Wednesday 4/28}

My husband LOVES breakfast for dinner.  So, I try to do this for him at least once every week or so.

This is a traditional croissant breakfast which I'm sure most of you have had in the past especially at brunches or church breakfast gatherings.  It transports Great, so if you are in need of taking something to a friend, brunch or to the office this is a great option.

Crescent-Roll-Breakfast-Casserole

1 comment:

  1. I recommend using a Monterrey Jack cheese or something with bite. I used 1/2 mozzarella & 1/2 Monterrey jack and we could barely taste the cheese. I also threw some hash-browns on town and it took about 10-15 minutes extra. I wouldn't recommend putting the hashbrowns on there - it didn't add any flavor. Next time we will just make as a side dish.

    ReplyDelete