Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweet Tea Ribs, Lemony Potato Salad, Grilled Corn & Beer Bread {Saturday 5/1}

These sounds so yummy!  I can't wait for Saturday.  Oh boy do I wish we had our grill & smoker. 

Grilled Corn.
If you don't have corn on the cob, try fried corn.  It is a great way to spice up everyday corn or leftover corn.  Speaking of leftovers, check out the leftovers blog.

Beer Bread - We are using a mix from Tastefully Simple, my mother in law bought me.  Here is a copy cat version of the recipe for you to try.  Let me know how it tastes!  This time I'll be using leftover diet coke.  We don't drink soda, so instead of throwing it away I figured I would use it in the bread. 

Stay tuned tomorrow when I'll send you your next good things to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment