Preparation Time: 10 minutes, Start to finish: 50 minutes
Internet Address: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/foil-pack-taco-chicken-75567.aspx
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 lb. red potatoes, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- SPRINKLE chicken with seasoning mix.
- Place 1/2 cup potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top with chicken, cheese and salsa.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).
- Cool 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Top with sour cream.