Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Menu 10/31 - 11/6

Well, I hope you all had a great week!  We had guests all week and with the house in a disarray, I didn't cook till Friday night.  So, I apologize and this week is going to be somewhat of a repeat from last week.  I hope you understand!  I'll get back on track for next week!

Sunday 10/31: Tacos
Monday 11/1:  Pesto Chicken with Garlic Noodles
Tuesday 11/2:  Chili
Wednesday 11/3: Slow Cooker Lasagna with Roasted Garlic Cheesy Bread (Thanks Kim U for telling me this was yummy!!!)
Thursday 11/4: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
Friday 11/5: Restaurant Outing
Saturday 11/6:  Leftovers


Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big & small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment