Serving Sides: Chips, Vegi Sticks, Salad
Internet Address: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes-and-cooking/50-panini/index.html
- 4 sub roll or sliced Italian bread pesto, sliced
- 9 - 12 slices roasted turkey breast
- 8 slices mozzarella
- Basil leaves
- season with salt and pepper
- Brush the inside of the roll with pesto and add 3 or 4 slices roasted turkey breast to the sandwich.
- Fill with 2 slices each fresh mozzarella and tomato, and a few basil leaves; season with salt and pepper. Press and cook until golden.
- In a panini press: Preheat the press. Add your sandwich and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. OR On the stove: Preheat a skillet with butter or oil to medium low. Add your sandwich, then press a heavy pan on top to weigh it down. Cook until golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side.