Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Meal Plan: 2/27 - 3/5

Welcome a new week.  I hope this week brings you happiness.  We are all dealing with the wonderful Louisville allergies, in FEB???  What is the rest of the year going to bring us. 


Austins was really good...we even had to purchase dessert so the 5 (4 adults & 1 child) of us could use our gift certificate from restaurant.com (discounted gift certificates).


Thanks to Mommies with Cents I won a new toothbrush for Andrew.  I know, it is the small things in life that make me excited.  I'll let you know how he likes the new Plackers tooth brush when we receive the toothbrush that sings Barn Yard sounds for 2 minutes (the time you are supposed to brush your teeth).

Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment