Prep: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 10 minutes+ (depends on the pizza crust you purchase)
Source: Food Network
- 1 store bought pizza crust
- 1 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken (another great use for the store bought pre-roasted chicken)
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet and top with pesto, chicken, cheese and pine nuts. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.