Serving Suggestions: Carrots
The barbeque sauce is the primary seasoning here, so choose one you love.
- 1 pkg. Hash Browns (or 20 oz. potatoes, peeled and shredded)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Time Saver Tip: Purchase the hash browns with the onions included
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- Time Saver Tip: Use pre-cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 c. bbq sauce, or more to taste
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees. In a medium bowl, combine hash browns, onion, oil, salt and pepper and mix well. Spread the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-baking dish. Top with chicken breasts; spread bbq sauce evenly over chicken.
- Bake until chicken is no longer pink, about 45 minutes. OR if you are using precooked chicken, cook till the hash browns are cooked through.