Preparation Time: 10 minutes, Start to finish: 20 minutes
Pairs Well with: Sauvignon Blanc, Beer, Lemonade
Serving Ideas: sweet potato fries with honey
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Mix together ground turkey, pesto, garlic, feta cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, and breadcrumbs in a bowl until evenly blended. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill pesto burgers until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. Sprinkle with seasoned salt halfway through cooking.