Yields: 5 small flour tortillas
- 5 small flour tortillas
- 5 (un-breaded) chicken tenders, cooked & shredded
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 head of roasted garlic (optional, Humana ladies this was not in the one I prepared for the office party. SORRY!)
- Mix cream cheese, pesto, garlic & chicken together.
- If you have time, allow to sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- If you placed in frig over night, warm slightly in the microwave for easier spreading.
- If you warmed the mixture in the microwave, place back into refrigerator before cutting for easier cutting. Again, not necessary.