Preparation Time: 10 minutes, Start to finish: 48 minutes
Notes: You can choose to substitute 2 cups chopped cooked ham for the chicken.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas) thawed and drained
- 1 tub PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Crème (10 oz.)
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is lightly browned. Add vegetables; cook 1 to 2 min. or until heated through. Stir in cooking crème; spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with crust; seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in crust. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.