Note: You'll need to cook the panini in batches; keep cooked panini warm in a 250° oven. The sandwiches make hearty lunch fare on their own, or serve them with a tossed green salad or Chicken, Chickpea, and Zucchini Stew.
Source: Cooking Light
- 20 (1-ounce) slices Italian bread
- Cooking spray
- 6 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Coat 1 side of each bread slice with cooking spray. Place 10 bread slices, coated sides down, on a work surface. Divide cheese and prosciutto evenly among 10 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices, coated sides up.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook panini 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese melts, pressing with a spatula to flatten.