Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meal Plan: 12/19 - 12/25

I hope you enjoy this weeks menu.  We are looking forward to trying some new recipes!  This will be a crazy week for most, so the menu is a quick one, but healthy - most are from Cooking Light.

This week we I don't have eating out because I'm sure the restaurants are going to be insane.  I will let you know we really enjoyed visiting Varanese Restaurant for Mark's Birthday.  Our appetizer was Baked brie wrapped in puff pastry topped with caramel, toasted pecans and sliced apples - let me just say YUM!!!!  Mark had Turducken Served with Butternut Squash Hash, Sauted Haricot Verts and Cranberry Chutney Topped with a Rich Turducken Gravy and I had Tender grilled flat iron steak drizzled with a roasted garlic and boursin cheese demi and gratin potato.  For dessert they brought Mark a trio of bite sized desserts and then we ordered Mocha crème brulee, rich custard with a candied top accompanied by a spring roll stick filled with warm chocolate and caramel.  It was all mighty yummy!

Sorry it is out of order, after posting individually, I realized it didn't show Saturday.  So, I combined the easy ones and then it didn't put them in order.

Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big & small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment