Yield: 4 servings
Source: Cooking Light
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork chops, trimmed
- Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic; rub mixture over pork. Place pork in pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, basting with vinegar. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with polenta.