Source: Picky Palate
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup chopped sweet peppers (I get the big bag from costco, they are mild and delish)
- 4 Jenni-O prepared Turkey Burgers, seasoned
- Light Mayonnaise
- 4 Orowheat Sandwich Thin Buns
- 2 Cups fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions and peppers for 7-10 minutes or until softened and golden. Reduce heat to low.
- Grill turkey burgers until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side depending how thick each burger is. Lightly spread mayonnaise and mustard onto buns and place burgers on bottom bun. Top burgers with spinach and caramelized onions and peppers. Close with top bun and eat!