Serving Suggestions: Grilled Asparagus, Vegetable Medley, Salad
Source: Cooking Light
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; process until finely chopped (about 15 seconds). Add yogurt and juice; process until smooth.
- Grill steak 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Serve steak with pesto. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.