Yield: 4 servings
Source: Food Network
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Divide turkey into 4 equal sized rounds. Make 2 equal sized patties out of each round so you have 8 patties total.
- Sprinkle 4 of the patties with 2 tablespoons red peppers and cheese, and top with remaining patties, working the turkey around the edges to seal burgers closed.
- Season with salt and a few grinds of pepper. Grill or broil until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.