Serving Suggestions: Mashed Potatoes, Salad/Broccoli Slaw
Recipe Courtesy of : The Pioneer Woman
- 1-½ pound Ground Beef
- ¾ cups Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Very Finely Minced Onion
- 1-½ teaspoon Salt
- Plenty Of Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (coating For Frozen Meatballs)
- Canola Oil
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 4 Tablespoons (to 6 Tablespoons) Onion
- 1 dash Tabasco
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all meatball ingredients. Roll into medium-small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Place sheet in freezer for five minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove meatballs from freezer and immediately dredge in unseasoned flour.
- Brown meatballs in canola oil until just brown. Place into a baking dish.
- Combine all sauce ingredients. Pour over meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve with egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or crusty French bread.