Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes | Stand: 5 minutes
Serving Suggestions: Side Salad
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 box (about 6 ounces) fast cook seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets or frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Season the chicken with the Cajun seasoning. Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the water and soup to the skillet. Stir in the rice and broccoli and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Top with the cheese. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.