Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meal Plan: 3/20

Welcome a new week.  I hope this week brings you happiness.

Ok...Ok...yes I'm normal and yes I have recipes scheduled for each day, but that doesn't mean the schedule always works.  So, I had planned on making shepards pie, but because of the amount of time it takes to make, I had planned on making it over the weekend.  Saturday came and we did our taxes and no time to make it.  Then I planned on making it on Sunday and we went to the mall in hopes of buying an Ipad 2, but no diced.  1st) they were sold out - figures and 2nd) it really isn't waht I was looking for.  I was hoping to use it to design, but everyone keeps telling me it wont work...So, it is now 4pm on Sunday - I'm just now getting the blog up and haven't even been to the grocery store for this week.  So, no go for Shepard's pie - if you made one, please let me know how it was. 

Grocery List

Enjoy your week, Be thankful for your blessings both big and small, Love your family, and don't forget to play with your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment