Suggestions: Mexican Rice, Black Beans
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup thin onion slices and green pepper strips
- 1 tub PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Cook chicken and vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done.
- Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min.
- Spoon down centers of tortillas; top with shredded cheese. Fold in half.