Preparation Time: 20 minutes, Start to finish: 35 minutes
Internet Address: http://www.kraftrecipes.com
- 1 Pork tenderloin (1 lb.)
- 4 Ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 1 large Red pepper, quartered, seeded
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
- HEAT greased grill to medium-high heat.
- GRILL meat, corn and peppers 12 to 15 min. or until meat is done (160ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce the last 5 min.
- REMOVE meat from grill; tent with foil. Cut corn kernels from cobs; coarsely chop peppers. Combine corn, peppers and rice.
- SPOON remaining sauce over meat. Serve with rice mixture.