Preparation Time: 5 minutes, Start to finish: 15 minutes
Internet Address: http://www.food.com/recipe/greek-style-turkey-burgers-13285/review
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olive, chopped (i usually use chopped salad olives)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into 4 patties, then grill.
- Serve on regular burger buns with tomatoes and mayo. OR on pita with tahini, tomatoes and lettuce.