Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Start to finish: 22 minutes
Serving Ideas: Serve with a side of rice and beans to round out the meal.
Special Extra: Sprinkle chopped cilantro over filling before rolling tortillas up.
How to Warm Tortillas on Grill Stack tortillas; wrap in foil. Grill alongside chicken 2 to 3 min. on each side or until tortillas are warmed.
Internet Address: http://www.kraftrecipes.com
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 4 Flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- HEAT greased grill to medium heat.
- GRILL chicken 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165ºF), brushing with 1/4 cup sauce the last few minutes. Cut into strips.
- SPOON remaining sauce down centers of tortillas; top with chicken, cheese and lettuce.
- FOLD in opposite sides of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style.