Preparation Time: 15 minutes, Start to finish: 1 hour 5 minutes
Internet Address: http://www.kraftrecipes.com
- 1 lb. Sweet potatoes (about 3), peeled, cubed
- 1 large Red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Dressing (Cook Note: I'll be using Balsamic Vinegar Dressing)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dried thyme leaves, divided
- 1 pkg. STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken (6 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 2 small Pork tenderloins (1-1/2 lb.) (Cook Note: I'll be using pork chops, typically cheaper)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- TOSS vegetables with dressing and 1/2 tsp. thyme; spread onto bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, mix stuffing mix and water.
- CUT each tenderloin diagonally into thirds. Spoon vegetable mixture to sides of pan. Spoon stuffing down center of pan; top with meat and remaining thyme.
- BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until meat is done (160°F). (Cook Note, if you are using pork chops, may take less time to bake).