Source: Campbell's Kitchen
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can Swanson® Seasoned Chicken Broth with Roasted Garlic (14 oz.)
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 bag frozen vegetable combination (broccoli (16 oz.) cauliflower, carrots)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- SPRAY skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat 1 min. Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove chicken.
- ADD broth, rice and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 15 min. Stir in cheese.
- TOP with chicken. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and cook 10 min. or until done