Preparation Time: 10 minutes, Start to finish: 53 minutes
Notes: Substitute 2 cups zucchini chunks for the sliced green peppers. Add onions, red peppers, yellow peppers, roasted garlic
Internet Address: http://www.kraftrecipes.com
- 1 lb. turkey Italian sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 large Green peppers, cut into strips
- 3 cups Rigatoni, uncooked 1 jar (24 oz.) chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Italian* Mozzarella-Parmesan Cheese Blend
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- PLACE sausage and peppers in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until sausage is done. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to baking dish with spaghetti sauce; stir. Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Top with cheese; bake 2 to 3 min. or until melted.