- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 1 pound ground turkey/hamburger
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs, italian
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pesto sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 rolls, toasted
1. Cut the top of the garlic off. Drizzle with olive oil. Close alumnium foil. Roast garlic for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven. When finished remove the garlic from the shells. YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS!
2. Mix ground turkey, bread crumbs, & seasonings.
3. Score your meat into 4 equal sections.
4. Take 1/2 of each section and make into a patty. Do the same with the other 1/2. Form a small well in the middle of 1 patty. Place 1/8 of the roasted garlic into the well. Take other 1/2 of the patty and place ontop of the 1st patty. Seal edges. Repeat with other 3 patties. Grill!
5. Take the leftoever garlic and mix with olive oil or butter. Spread onto buns and grill.
6. Top burgers with mozzarella & pesto.